Do colors matter? Yes.
Color is the foundation to visual identity for your brand. According to a Loyola University of Maryland study, color increases brand recognition by 80%, and brand recognition directly links to consumer confidence.
Join us for this special Color Seminar and Workshop in collaboration with the AIGA Central PA and The Standard Group. Don Hutcheson, the inventor of G7, the industry's leading methodology for managing color for print, will give an educational and fun workshop for designers, photographers, marketers, and print buyers. There's limited seating so reserve your spot today.
Your ticket includes a catered continental breakfast & lunch, a free digital care package (including test target for adjusting monitor, Photoshop settings, and more), and certificate of attendance.
For Photographers, we will touch on:
- Camera workflow
- Camera profile
- Camera settings and cleaning lenses
- Color correct photograph
- How to adjust digital files
- Working from mobile phone photos
- Working in RGB for print
For Designers, we will address your nagging questions:
- How do I manage by brand and brand color?
- How do I calibrate my computer monitor?
- How do I set up color profile?
- How do I set up PDF expert settings?
- How do I design for print and packaging?
- How do I package and prepare files for print?
- How to do a proper press check for print?
- How does lighting affect final results?
- How does paper affect color and print results?
For Everyone, we will be raffling a HutchColor HCT Precision Camera Profiling Target, MSRP $436.