2017 Student Portfolio Review:
Reviewer Sign Up
Saturday, April 8th, 2017
9:00 AM – 3:00 PM
Harrisburg Area Community College
Midtown 2 Campus Building, 2nd Floor
1500 North 3rd Street
Harrisburg, PA 17102
The AIGA Central PA Annual Student Portfolio Review will be held at Harrisburg Area Community College, Midtown 2 Campus, second floor.
The AIGA portfolio review is open to all all design students at the undergraduate and MFA levels. The review is designed to give students advice on how to present themselves & their work in an interview setting. This is also an excellent chance for local professionals to give back to their industry and the local design community.
We ask that reviewers arrive at 9:00 AM to register. A light breakfast will be provided – with plenty of coffee. Just prior to starting our first sessions, brief welcome comments and instructions will be given. Between sessions, we will provide lunch. Coffee, water and soft drinks will be available during both sessions.
If you have questions, contact Jim Castanzo, our Education Chair at email@example.com. Thank you!
TO REGISTER AS A REVIEWER, CLICK HERE!
To reduce the time students have had to wait for their review, we will be conducting two sessions – one in the morning and one in the afternoon. Students will have the opportunity to indicate which session they prefer during registration.
NEW THIS YEAR
Over the lunch break, Scott Trobaugh, Vice President, Executive Creative Director at Godfrey in Lancaster will be talking with the students. Scott made his first connection with Godfrey at an AIGA Portfolio Review. Scott will share his job search stories, give advice on new designers and answer questions.
Session One: 10:00AM to Noon
Check In: 9:00 AM
Lunch Break with Scott Trobaugh – Noon to 1:00PM
*Lunch will be provided for the reviewers*
Session Two: 1:00PM to 3:00PM
Check In: Noon
- Andrew Jacobs – Sr. UX Designer at Williams Forrest
- Andrew Tuchscherer – Graphic Designer at Fathom Studio
- Angela Moramarco – UX & Digital Design Lead at JPL Creative
- Ann Marie Irvine – Sr. Graphic Designer at Central Penn College
- Becky Dippel – Sr. Graphic Designer at MI Windows and Doors
- Dave Kube – Assistant Prof. at Bloomsburg University
- David Brener – Web Designer at Ephyra Group, LLC
- Desiree Tomich – Associate Graphic Designer at The Hershey Company
- Eric Clark – Digital Director at The Infantree
- Eric Beckman – Interactive Designer at Inovāt
- Erin Good – Front End Graphic Designer at Godfrey
- Evan Hornberger – Graphic Designer at MI Windows and Doors
- Greg Bennett – Owner & Creative Director at Cut Once
- James Mitchell – Lead Designer at JPL
- James Todd – Owner & Type Designer at JTD Type Foundry
- Joshua Buckwalter – Creative Director at Inovāt
- Lisa Borowitz – Creative Manager at Ritter Insurance Marketing
- Mary Pedersen – Creative Director at JPL
- Matt Hannigan – Principal and Creative Director at GoodThree
- Nicholas Stephenson – Graphic Design Faculty at Pennsylvania College of Technology
- Renée Chamberlin – Jr. Graphic Designer at Carlisle Construction Materials
- Ron Lu – Graphic Designer at Lucion Creative
- Rye Crowen – Industrial Designer at Ames True Temper & Freelance
- Scott Nothwehr – Art Director at The Infantree
- Sue ODonnell – Associate Design Prof. at Bloomsburg University of Pennsylvania
- Timothy McKenna – Creative Director at Aspire Ventures
- Troy Patterson – Graphic Designer at York College of PA
TO REGISTER AS A STUDENT, CLICK HERE!
SPECIAL THANK YOU TO OUR LOCAL EVENT SPONSORS!