This summer, we launched a site that’s been a slow-burning project over the last year. AIGA rolled out the iKit last year, a WordPress theme intended to make sites easier to run and somewhat consistent across chapters. To date, 58 of the 67 chapters are using the tool.
We’re most excited about what this change means for our membership:
- Member profiles on the homepage. Want to see what our chapter membership looks like? Now you can! Member profile pictures from our chapter show up on our homepage (and AIGA’s national site) at random, so take some time to update your profile with AIGA.
- Member portfolios for all. While you’re sprucing up your AIGA info, take some time to work on your Behance portfolio because now it’s front and center for site visitors. These also show up in random order on the homepage, so be on the look out for your work and that of your peers.
- Local job postings. Looking for your next gig in PA? With the new jobs page, you can find great opportunities fast.
- Chapter blog. A spiffy new blog makes it easier than ever to keep in touch with what’s going on in our chapter. We’ll be writing about our events, chapter board news, and member insight, opinions and advice. Interested in adding your voice? Get in touch and we’ll chat.
- Membership info. Want to find the details on membership benefits? Need to get the skinny on the new membership structure (it’s more affordable than ever)? All that plus a membership directory, quick membership renewal and more can be found in the membership section of the site.
- Local and national events. Last but not least is the tried-and-true events feed. We can’t wait to see you at our next one!
- Responsive design. The site looks sweet on your mobile device. Enough said.
We’ve worked hard to make this a tool that works for you, and we’ll continue to improve as we use it. Now go enjoy it!